Sunday, December 5, 2010

silence is my answer

When the girl I really loved sent me a message telling me that she too has some feelings but "my thoughts" scare her, I was about to answer her that it should be me honey to fear you because at least i can accept our differences but you want to change mine though, and if i obeyed and followed your line, you will try again with something else and again and again until you erase my character that actually grabbed your attention in the first place.

I wished to tell her, that honey, what made you like me from the first place is that I am not some other traditional copy from the thousands of clones around us, and my uniqueness comes from a "Vinson" that i believe in, and that vision is what really defines me. I am not a kind or a decent person or a man with no character, I just believe in "the other" and accept them although different. and by the "other" I mean the person, the human not transmitted cloned ideologies.

I wished also to tell her that we are not debating or discussing our thoughts, you dear are just conveying ideas and ideologies that are not yours but of the mass and I already know them, and maybe even more than you do.
Also I was to tell her that I have no problem accepting any differencies between us not just because that this is my dogma but because I am a civilized perosn who believes in differences, unfortunately unlike you who still think that couples should have what you call a common language.
What makes marriege succeed is not to have the same thoughts but to be ready to acceept the other, because this is love... and one day we may encounter things that we might not agree on like pouverty or sickness, but then we won't be able to change ourselves so only love and accepting the other regardless how weak or needy they are, will keep and maintain the relationship. Strong ties are built with accepting each other however different we are, and this is why it is called "to complete each other".

I wished also to tell her that, when I think of marriage I think more of a supporter, a kind lovely wife who encourages me and helps me grow and influence others, not at all a person who tries to kill my beliefs and evaporate my Valuable Vision.

I did not say anything of that and I preferred silence.... because although I love her deeply...  I am also a believer...

Today I threw the ring I kept for 3 years ...... I am liberated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I said what I thought, if you have something you want to say, be my guest