Monday, December 20, 2010

My dream-girl

well-educated sophisticated classy guys (the type you deserve) always seek a self-improving girl (in my opinion) a girl with interests of improving herself to be always better and better than before. I believe that the girl I want to live with should love herself becasue she cannot love me if she does not love herself.
by love I dont mean emotions at all... I mean improvement and development
look to develop a human you should take care of 3 things (the soul, the body, and the mind)
the soul: improving the relationship with God
the body: taking a very special care of your physique, eating good, doing sports regularily and watch your health very closely
the mind: you know reading, observing, and digesting other's thoughts .. becasue "respect" is the 1st base we build a marriage on
.
That is my philosophy which sadly i do not see girls (in egypt) apply

No comments:

Post a Comment

I said what I thought, if you have something you want to say, be my guest