Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our body has wings


In Your love I found peace
I found joy, bliss and delight
Baby, close your eyes please
Sleep, my angel, tomorrow and tonight
Our minds and souls live a delight

When you look at me I begin to melt
Just like the snow when a ray of sun is felt
Come take my hand and together we will rise
Just smile for me and let life begin
You are my sunshine that lights my heat within
No doubt, you're an angel in disguise
I'm crazy about you baby can't you see
You are the world, and even Heaven to me
Peace and serenity are everywhere
Your smile and pleasure is my only care
You look at me and I begin to melt
Just like the snow when a ray of sun is felt

In your presence, I become you
And in your absence you are my only view
Together, there is nothing called worry
Jointly, sorrow and grief we won’t carry
Love, has now a meaning that we only can define
When I become yours and you’ve become mine
You took me with you to the seventh sky
So, let me, baby, hug you forever,
And leave our wings fly us high



Inspired by My Only Love: Marie Gobran,
My Favorite Human Being on Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment

I said what I thought, if you have something you want to say, be my guest