Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zeitgeist and the Soirit of God

Let's start with the very old mispronounced question: Why Did God create Man?
God? !!!
Man? !!!
Create? !!!
Why did X Y Z?
I don’t know …
And I don’t know what is that to know?
What is knowledge?
Books … all burnt
Language …… weak
Words …… all vanished
Wisdom …….…. All gone
Memory ……………… LOST
Experience ……………. Tabula rasa
Meditation
Life
Am I living? Or dreaming? ……….
Consequences..., results…, prove my existence
I act and react …
Myself
But who am I …
A moving body…. And something else … thoughts … well do my thoughts prove my mind?
What is my mind? I have a brain … not a mind … a brain that coordinates, directs, manages, administers, controls, and synchronizes my self.
But there is something else …
I can feel it .. I am not just a body controlled by a central processing unit that manages and synchronizes its behaviour …
I have something else.
I love … not indistinctly to survive .. I love humanity .. I love the concept of love …
I love harmony with nature and universe …
I give .. I share … I feel ….
I feel part of a group .. part of … a mankind .. part of a greater universal system …
I have a resulted feeling that … My body …, its existence is easily proven... is, all the time, in conflict with its contrary.
Do all surroundings exist for me?
Am I the ego-centric sun that all other planets revolve around?
That is the attitude my body tries to maintain all the time …
But, another attitude conflicts … another feeling declares that I am a part of a human being, a part of a universe, A part of a picture.
A feeling that I am not dictating nor determining my own life. It is already determined and previously drawn. I am just living the dream
Spirit
That is the Spirit..
The feeling that contradicts that of the ego-centric body that exploits everything and everybody for the sake of its own existence.
It is not created in me … (X) .. nor in you (Y) ..
It is created in us … in mankind … and only because of it …
We create … we build … we live …
And without it … we are threatened to be doomed ..
I cannot draw a picture, I cannot build a skyscraper, I cannot fly to the moon, or build a city under water, or dig a lake, or cure a cancer, or transplant a heart. …. But man can.
The spirit of man .. is the mind of us … we all share it … there is no X’s spirit, there is Man’s spirit …
That is why we all share the same ark .. we all share the same mind .. it is not just a controlling flesh named brain … it is a mind … for all of us …
That is the spirit of man .. the spirit of connectivity .. the spirit of God …
It also conflicts with another spirit ..
Also connects, also shared by all human beings … a spirit of evil … a spirit ruled by the anthropomorphized body of all of us … a spirit of the Material … a collective ruling spirit of materialism … ruling man’s life … but not in the sense of man as a human but man as X or Y or Z … identified … it is the ruler of the world in the mean time … the Zeitgeist. It is what Jesus says about in John 14:30 “the ruler of the world” … I may call it money …
Conclusion:
We have a body … shared by our species to form a system called the materialistic monetary system
There is also a spirit... Embedded in all of us … activated and utilized only if shared with the whole.. With the universe. .. I’d like to call it .. the Holy spirit .. or simply Love.
The question is :
Which force rules our life now?
Is it love or money?
Which is the Zeitgeist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I said what I thought, if you have something you want to say, be my guest